Saturday, July 31, 2010

Quick trip to my parents house

This weekend I took the kids to Arkansas to my parents house.  My sister and sweet niece and nephew were also there.  We enjoyed the short time together and the kids got a chance to swim each evening.  Talen and I came back today and Klarissa is staying for a few days.
short video clip


Also, we went and got the kids' pictures done - these were also for Talen's one year pictures (yes, I know I'm behind on these ) Here are a few of my favorites:



While we were there, my mom gave me an awesome cookbook that I can't wait to try out - perfect for a busy mom:  5 ingredients, 10 minute prep, 20 minutes to table - I flipped through it and there are tons of yummy looking recipes - I see LOTS of new meals in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment